Milwaukee BrewersMilwaukee, WI
This was removed by the employer on 1/19/2018 9:17:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Accounting/Finance Category
Browse the Sports Category
Search for Financial Analyst jobs in Milwaukee-WI
Search all Financial Analyst postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Financial Analyst? Develops, interprets, and implements complex financial and accounting concepts, models, and/or techniques for financial planning and control, by performing the following duties.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Other duties may be assigned.
• Perform monthly, quarterly, and annual financial close, including completion of all reconciliations as assigned.
• Work with appropriate cost center managers and delegated individuals to facilitate the annual budgeting process, including schedule preparation and budget recommendations.
• Work with appropriate cost center managers and delegated individuals to forecast financial projections and provide variance explanations to prior forecasts or budgets as required.
• Develop modeling as appropriate to aid in budget and forecasting efforts.
• Prepare all ad hoc analysis for assigned cost centers as necessary.
• Prepares schedules for and provides assistance in completing all audits, including the annual financial audit, MLB revenue sharing, IRS, etc.
• Facilitate a culture of continuous process improvement.
• Assist in maintaining reporting library and publishing financials to cost centers.
• Other related responsibilities as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university; and two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Experience in public accounting or investment banking is a plus.
To perform this job successfully, an individual will utilize Workday for both accounting and financial reporting. Individual should have knowledge of Microsoft office software including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Internet Explorer.
Other Skills and Abilities
Prior experience with Workday software is a plus.
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
Ability to apply advanced mathematical concepts such as exponents, logarithms, quadratic equations, and permutations. Ability to apply mathematical operations to such tasks as frequency distribution, determination of test reliability and validity, analysis of variance, correlation techniques, sampling theory, and factor analysis.
Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must regularly lift and /or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly exposed to outside weather conditions, which may include heat, cold and various forms of precipitation.
The employee is occasionally exposed to moving mechanical parts.
The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet.
Business hours are Monday – Friday 9 am – 5pm, however, additional hours may be required on weekends, evenings and some holidays.
• How did you hear about this job? This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.