Mills EntertainmentLos Angeles, CA
Part Time Job
Mills Entertainment is looking for a Tour Manager for our upcoming production of Chefs: A Sizzling Kitchen Showdown. The current tour position is for a duration of 5 months from January '18 through May '18.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Oversee all day-to-day needs for the operation and success of the tour
• Act as Producer's representative with touring company as well as venue, promoting and content partners
• Act as a conduit of information between touring cast and crew with the tour's General Manager and Producers, communicating with main office as necessary
• Act as a central point of contact for engagement advances, communicating relevant information to both venue and touring crews
• Coordinate travel, accommodations, and logistics according to Company standards
• Administer weekly payroll
• Manage and maintain weekly operating budgets, expenses, and related reporting according to expense accounting procedure
• Participate in weekly production meetings and general tour check-ins
• Act as company's on-site Human Resources representative, including handling injuries and associated workers compensation claims and appointments.
• Conduct regularly scheduled development meetings with company members
• Manage comp tickets and house seat requests
• Manage VIP meet and greets
• Conduct regularly scheduled development meetings with cast and crew
• Provide creative and technical oversight of performances to uphold artistic integrity of production
• Ensure the safety and health of all company members
• Lead a smooth, successful and enjoyable workplace
• Astute attention to detail
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to work cross-functionally, collaborating with others
• Able to manage multiple projects at once, and operate in line with proven systems
• Must be able to solve problems as and when they may arise
• Strong organizational and adaptability skills
• Positive attitude and the ability to remain effective under pressure
• Experience using MasterTour
• Experience working in a dynamic, high-energy environment with a demanding workload
• Prior experience in providing work direction, coaching others, management or related area preferred
• A Bachelors and/or advanced degree (preferably in theatre, entertainment, or a related field)
• Three or more years related experience touring
• Experience working in union houses and leading union crews
• Valid driver's license and DOT certified (or willing to become DOT certified)
Mills Entertainment is the industry leader in branded live entertainment. We collaborate with top artists and content partners to produce and promote engagements at theaters, arenas, casinos, and colleges throughout the United States and internationally.
The work we do is exciting, challenging, and enjoyable. We are seeking applicants with a passion for live entertainment and a desire to join the industry's leading team.
Job Code: TM112017
Due to the volume of applicants, we are unable to reply to all submissions. No phone calls or office visits, please. Via email:
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online