Mills EntertainmentSaratoga Springs, NY
Full Time Job
Mills Entertainment is the industry leader in branded live entertainment. We collaborate with top artists and content partners to produce and promote engagements at theaters, arenas, casinos, and colleges throughout the United States and internationally. Mills is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The work we do is exciting, challenging, and enjoyable. We are seeking applicants with a passion for live entertainment and a desire to join the industry's leading team.
Mills Entertainment is looking for a Tour Accountant. This position operates in a high-performance environment and requires a confident, motivated, and highly-organized individual. Applicants should be detail-oriented, professional, and very personable.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Manage offer/budget creation of each tour engagement
• Create, monitor and report financial forecast for upcoming tour engagements
• Collaborate with creative, agency, network and production professionals in the development of new projects
• Track financials on an engagement and property level by preparing reports, budgets and proposals for new and existing tours
• Prepare settlements with presenting partners and internal team
• Reconcile tour/property financials on a monthly basis
• Track and report key performance metrics and industry trends
• Support Company by training colleagues with all tour financial-related information
• Support the Controller and the Accounting Department with timely settlements and information flow for a monthly accounting close process
• Other projects as assigned
Required Qualifications and Attributes:
• BS degree in related field or combination of education and equivalent experience, preferably in accounting or finance
• Experience in the live entertainment industry necessary
• Minimum 2 years' experience in accounting related to industry
• Must be proficient in MS Office, specifically Excel (i.e. Pivot Tables/V-Lookups/Macros)
• Must be able to quickly learn and adapt to all relevant industry data and information
• Ability to communicate complex ideas to co-workers; strong written and verbal communications skills
• Must be able to manage multiple projects simultaneously at various stages of development
• Ability to work in a fast-paced deadline-oriented environment
• Ability to work independently with minimal daily supervision
• Acute attention to detail and accuracy
• Must be able to travel domestically, as required
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online