Junior Treasury Analyst
Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc.Beverly Hills, CA
Full Time Job
Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc. (''MGM'') is seeking a Junior Treasury Analyst who will be primarily responsible for cash management and banking activities for the company's US and International Operations. This includes daily cash management activities, managing banking relationships, performing analyses, internal reporting, and special projects.
• Perform daily cash processes that include projecting and analyzing the daily cash position for U.S. and international operations, initiate wire transfers, review positive pay, and compile the necessary audit trail documentation
• Perform bank account administration that include opening, maintaining, and closing of bank accounts
• Maintain documentation and liaise between banks, production offices, and internal departments
• Coordinate foreign exchange settlements with banks and internal departments
• Prepare weekly, monthly, and quarterly reconciliation schedules
• Review monthly bank analyses
• Prepare invoices for payment
• Coordinate audit requests for the Treasury Department
• Assist in documentation and updating of departmental policies and procedures
• Maintain filing system, photocopying, ordering supplies, etc.
• Assist with special projects as assigned
• Assist as back up with journal entries
• Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting, or related field
• Solid knowledge of cash management and banking
• Strong computer, analytical, and technical skills
• Must have strong skill set in Microsoft Office (primarily Excel, Word, and Power Point)
• Ability to working in a fast-paced environment with fluctuating priorities and deadlines
• Self-motivated individual with a strong work ethic
• Highly organized
About Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc.
Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc. is actively engaged in the worldwide production and distribution of motion pictures, television programming, home video, and interactive media. The company owns the world’s largest library of modern films, comprising around 4,100 titles. Operating units include Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc., Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Pictures Inc., United Artists Films Inc., MGM Television Entertainment Inc., MGM Networks Inc., MGM Distribution Co., MGM International Television Distribution Inc., and Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Home Entertainment LLC. In addition, MGM has ownership interests in domestic and international TV channels reaching over 130 countries.
MGM welcomes highly motivated individuals with strong communication skills and a passion for their work.