Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc.Beverly Hills, CA
Full Time Job
Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc. (''MGM'') is seeking a Marketing Coordinator to report directly to the Vice President with a focus on supporting MGM Domestic Channels marketing department including affiliate, ad sales, PR, consumer (off-channel and digital), social, and marketing operations
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Support department by planning meetings, invoicing, traffic, and maintaining promotional materials
• Assist in the preparation of presentations, reports, and communication for internal and external use
• In charge of customer service, answering viewer emails, and other social interactions as it relates to the channels in conjunction with the Social Media Coordinator
• Research competitive digital networks by identifying and evaluating characteristics, advertising, web presence, and programming line-ups to make sure the department is up-to-date
• Plan meetings and trade shows (such as Comic Con) by identifying, assembling, and coordinating requirements in addition to establishing contacts and developing schedules / assignments
• Interface with all MGM departments as it relates to marketing including legal, programming, research, and creative services
• Accomplish departmental goals by exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments, streamlining processes, and accepting ownership of accomplishing new and different requests
• BA/BS degree with a degree in communication or marketing preferred
• Minimum 2 years' marketing experience
• Experience in the entertainment industry (radio / television)
• Ability to multitask, prioritize projects, and problem solve
• Familiarity with B2B and B2C marketing, best practices, and trends
• Excellent communication and customer service skills
• Strong interpersonal skills, team oriented, ability to take initiative, think creatively, and work independently
• Ability to work under pressure maintaining a positive attitude
• Excellent organization and time management skills
• Strong computer skills (MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook, other database programs)
About Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc.
Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc. is actively engaged in the worldwide production and distribution of motion pictures, television programming, home video, and interactive media. The company owns the world’s largest library of modern films, comprising around 4,100 titles. Operating units include Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc., Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Pictures Inc., United Artists Films Inc., MGM Television Entertainment Inc., MGM Networks Inc., MGM Distribution Co., MGM International Television Distribution Inc., and Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Home Entertainment LLC. In addition, MGM has ownership interests in domestic and international TV channels reaching over 130 countries.
MGM welcomes highly motivated individuals with strong communication skills and a passion for their work.