Spring Intern - Helpdesk ,
Marvel EntertainmentNew York, NY
Full Time Unpaid Internship
The IT Helpdesk intern will be assisting the desktop team in providing technical assistance to our main office in NY and also in our Production offices. Duties include software and hardware maintenance, troubleshooting basic network connectivity issues, etc.
• Assist with house ad and licensee ad campaign executions – inventory, planning and ad trafficking
• Answer daily helpdesk calls
• Assist in maintaining inventory records, and documentation for equipment
• Provide Windows and Mac support
• Perform minor repairs to equipment and arrange for other servicing needs.
• Experience with Windows 7/10
• Experience with Mac OSX
• Knowledgeable with Microsoft Office
• All candidates must be eligible to work in the US.
• All candidates must be at least 18 years old.
• All candidates must be available during the months of January through April/May.
• All candidates must provide their own housing and transportation for the duration of the internship.
• All candidates must be able to have a consistent, reliable work schedule throughout the session.
• Resume must outline other internships, degrees earned, work experience, related clubs and organizations, current major course of study, expected graduation date and extracurricular activities.
• Cover letter must include a personal introduction, and days/times available during internship period.
• Preferred Junior or Senior-level standing
• Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher.
Currently pursuing a BA/BS, and they must be enrolled in college/university.