Social Media Coordinator
Live.me CorporationLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Detailed Job Description
- Manage Live.me social media accounts as well as develop and execute social media calendars, which includes: drafting copy and content to submit for approvals for posting, monitoring social activity, scheduling posts.
- Execute and manage campaigns with paid media agencies on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and various other outlets
- Analyze social media campaigns and optimize for effectiveness (impressions, engagement, virality, downloads, etc.)
- Support social media manager in analyzing and submitting weekly metrics and reports
- Create social media rollout plans for IRL events, activations, and major show/campaign
- Be in-the-know on topical/relevant social media trends to integrate into Live.me social calendars
- Collaborate with social media manager and social content producers with ideation and scripting
social video content
- Vet new opportunities to join viral social conversations and engage with mid to top-tier influencers
- Reactive and proactive community management and elevating any high-risk community
responses to the team Skill Requirements
- 2-3 years social media experience
- Thorough understanding of the basic social media ecosystem (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter,
- Familiarity with apps like Live.me, Musical.ly, Vine, YouNow, House Party, etc.
- Excellent grammar and copywriting experience
- Passion for content creation (specifically short funny and relatable videos)
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Great organizational skills and extreme attention to detail
- Must have the ability to multi-task and prioritize accordingly to provided deadlines in a fast-paced
- Understands basic social metrics and can navigate platform analytic tools
- Free lunches
- Travel expense for any projects outside of the office
Health/Dental Benefits + Free Lunch
A rapid growing startup in Los Angeles. Live.me is the fastest growing live stream app, with over 20 million downloads. Our parent company, Cheetah Mobile is the world's leading mobile tools provider. Be a part of the fastest growing family.
High-Level Job Description
The Social Media Coordinator is responsible for managing the social presence of Live.me, along with the roster of apps we create and shows we produce. Reporting to the Manager of Social, this role is responsible for ideating social marketing campaigns, activations, and evergreen content that contribute to Live.me's overall goals of new user acquisition, social growth, and community engagement.
Job Code: Los Angeles
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online