Liberman BroadcastingIrving, TX
Full Time Job
LBI Media, Inc. (''LBI'') owned and operated radio station, and we're looking for an On-Air personality. LBI is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Summary of essential job functions
1) Performs on-air duties for station
2) Maintains format of station and studio equiptment
3) Maintains logs, runs commercials, asnwers hot-line (phone)
4) Assists with On-Air events coordination
5) Monitors and plays music as scheduled
6) Requires the ability to make personal appearances as direced by Programming Director
7) Requires the working knowledge of interviewing and developing rapport with guests and clients
8) Requires good verbal skills
The successful candidates must possess exceptional communication skills. They must be self-motivated, goal driven and creative, with the ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. All employees are expected to bring a positive attitude to the work place and be cheerful, cooperative and productive. In addition, the right candidate must have:
• High school graduate; college preferred
• 2 years on-air experience with similar job responsibilities and requirements or equivalent broadcasting school
• Must have a valid driver's license and vehicle with appropriate insurance
• Ability to read, write, and speak Spanish is required
• Knowledge of radio/audio equipment (Board, microphones, etc)
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
**EntertainmentCareers.Net Members, when using the online application system, we automatically include this in the subject line for you. Via email:
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online