Radio Production Assistant (Bilingual)
LBI Media, Inc.Houston, TX
Full Time Job
Radio Production Assistant
We are LBI Media, Inc., the largest privately-held, minority-owned Spanish-language broadcaster in the United States with TV and radio stations operating in several top Hispanic markets, parent company of the Estrella TV Network, and the only US based Producer of Spanish-language programming. We are looking for high energy and passionate people who want to grow with us.
We are Houston's KQQK 107.9 fm (El Norte), KEYH 850 am/ 101.7 fm (La Ranchera), KTJM 98.5 fm / KJOJ 103.3 fm (La Raza), based in the #4 Hispanic demographic market, looking for Radio Production Assistant who will work with our three radio stations.
• Will be responsible to record Disk Jockeys for production of commercials or spots.
• Produce commercials, infomercials, liners and drops.
• Download music, spots, commercial, liner, infomercials and TV promos.
• Stay current on any revisions changes that is send in a form of e-mail or the Production Orders.
• In case the station goes off the air the Radio Production Assistant will be responsible to download and provide a commercial block to transmit on air.
• Troubleshoot technical broadcast and recording issues.
• Ensure quality standards are met and comply with company client specifications.
• Associates degree
• Bilingual: English/Spanish is a must
• Knowledge of MS Office products: MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Knowledge of editing software such as Sound forges, Vegas, audition and Audio Vault
• Availability to interpret traffic scripts.
• Experience working in a communication/public relations environment; radio or TV broadcast setting is highly desirable but not required.
• Excellent written, verbal, communication and interpersonal skills.
• Minimum 2 years experience in radio production.
• Ability to multi-task and work in a high pressured, fast paced environment with tight deadlines.
• Attention to detail, organized and thorough, with desire for continuous improvement.
• Team player with a positive attitude and focus on business issues.
• Interested candidates must submit their resume to this job posting.
• Must be willing to work in Houston, TX.
• Must be willing to work from 3:30pm to 12:30am
• Must be willing to undergo a pre-employment background investigation
• Must have legal authorization to work in the United States
• Must be 18 years or older
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
LBI is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online