LBI Media, Inc.Burbank, CA
We are LBI Media, Inc., the largest privately-held, minority-owned Spanish-language broadcaster in the United States which owns TV and radio stations operating in several top Hispanic markets, and is the parent company of the Estrella TV Network, and the fastest growing television networks in the U.S. We are looking for talented and passionate people who want to grow with us.
Essential job functions (include but are not limited to):
• Candidate must be highly skilled and experience in design and arts
• Candidate is responsible for the design and production of Props & Set Design
• Candidate will report directly to the ''Prop Master'', occasionally will report directly to the Producer of the production
• Must have knowledge of the proper utilization of tools to paint on a large scale
• Must have vision to make designs according to the specifications of the Art Director
• Must have knowledge/experience in properly handling tools such as electric saws, sanders, cutters and drills
• Must have high knowledge in carpentry for the construction of sceneries and creating utilitarian
• Must have the perception to propose solutions to problems in the construction of sceneries under pressure and short notice
• Must have knowledge of colorimetry
• Must have experience in a Television Production environment
• Have clear vision and understanding of the processes of realization of a production for television
• Written and Verbal fluency in English and Spanish required
• Must be self-motivated, and creative, with the ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
• Must have the ability to meet deadlines and work well under pressure
• Ability to carry up to 50 lbs required
• Must be willing to work in Burbank, CA [no relocations]
• Must be willing to work long hours, holidays and weekends on short notice.
• Must be willing to undergo a pre-employment background investigation
• Must have legal authorization to work in the United States
• Must possess valid CA DMV license and a good driving record.
Interested candidates must submit their demo and resume in the ''Subject Line'', please reference ''Props Assistant'' and also the source/location of where you saw the job posting.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed. LBI is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online