Local Sales Manager
LBI Media, Inc.Houston, TX
Full Time Job
We are LBI Media, Inc., the largest privately-held, minority-owned Spanish-language broadcaster in the United States with TV and radio stations operating in several top Hispanic markets, parent company of the Estrella TV Network, and the only US based Producer of Spanish-language programming. We are looking for high energy and passionate people who want to grow with us.
We are Houston's KZJL - TV, Channel 61, KTJM 98.5fm (La Raza), KQQK 107.8 fm (El Norte), KEYH 850am and KNTE 101.7fm (La Ranchera), the #4 Hispanic market, searching for a Local Sales Manager to lead Radio sales team in growing our business and creating memorable experiences for our clients.
• Maintain oversight of all business metrics and sales targets, including accountability for inventory management and pricing.
• Lead the team on prospecting, developing and maintaining new and existing accounts.
• Source and develop a strong sales team.
• Stay current on competition and market changes.
• Demonstrate thorough knowledge of station's products and services
• Train sales executives on effective sales and marketing strategies that maximize sales opportunities.
• Coach and mentor sales executives on developing and maintaining excellent relationships with clients by identifying clients' advertising needs and developing customized solutions.
• Generate and create reports to track pending deals, forecasts, advertiser, contact, prospect lists and other reports to management the business..
• Works with internal departments to manage account stewardship through process.
• Leadership skills demonstrated by coaching, developing and mentoring sales team.
• Excellent relationship builder; enjoys being in front of clients.
• Goal driven and self-motivated individual that challenges team to exceed targets.
• Excellent written, verbal, communication and interpersonal skills.
• Minimum 5 years experience in media sales; 1-2 years experience in sales management.
• Ability to multi-task and work in a high pressured, fast paced environment with tight deadlines.
• Strong marketing, presentation and closing skills.
• Bilingual: English/Spanish preferred but not required.
• Bachelor's Degree preferred.
• Knowledge of MS Office products: MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Interested candidates must submit their resume to this job posting.
• Must be willing to work in Houston, TX.
• Must have a valid driver's license, good driving record and insurance.
• Must be willing to undergo a pre-employment background investigation
• Must have legal authorization to work in the United States
• Must be 18 years or older
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
LBI is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online