Ad Sales Assistant
LBI Media, Inc.New York, NY
Full Time Job
EstrellaTV Network is a division of LBI Media, Inc., the largest privately-held, minority-owned Spanish-language media company in the United States with TV, radio and digital platforms built for the modern Hispanic US audience. LBI is the only US based producer of Spanish-language programming. We are looking for high energy and passionate people who want to grow with us.
New York based Ad Sales Assistant position at EstrellaTV Broadcast network provides administrative support to sales account executives and sales management in all post sales activities from advertising orders to client needs and requirements.
- Assist in all aspects of account management, brand allocations, and agency requests.
- Responsible for system data entry with National Advertisers of commercial inventory, paid programming, and Direct Response on a weekly basis.
- Responsible for resolving discrepancies, liability tracking, preemptions and the creation of reports on promotions, special projects and daily operations.
- Establish strong business relationships and act as liaison with advertising agency counterparts and internal departments, including Traffic, Marketing, Accounting and Research.
- Provide daily customer support and maintain account/client details and database
- Perform various clerical and administrative tasks as assigned.
• Minimum of 1 year administrative experience, preferably in a sales oriented position
• Must be a detail-oriented quick learner with strong organizational skills, excellent communication (both written and oral) and interpersonal skills
• Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
• Effectively handle a large volume of work and be flexible and receptive to changing priorities
• Proficient in Excel and Powerpoint, with strong mathematical skills
• Comfortable taking initiative, being self-sufficient and resourceful
• Bachelor's Degree in Advertising, Marketing or relevant field
• Dealmaker experience a plus
• Bilingual: English/Spanish a plus.
• Interested candidates must submit their resume directly to this job posting.
• New York City based role
• Must be willing to undergo a pre-employment background investigation
• Must have legal authorization to work in the United States
• Must be willing to work overtime, holiday or weekends on short notice
• Must be 18 years or older.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
LBI is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online