KSWB/FOX5San Diego, CA
Full Time Job
Marketing genius Seth Godin said, ''Instead of wondering when your next vacation is, maybe you should set-up a life you don't need to escape from.'' FOX 5 San Diego, a thriving multi-screen media company in America's Finest City is seeking a motivated, innovative superstar with exceptional business development and transactional skills. The successful candidate will have the proven ability to design and implement best in class marketing solutions to cultivate ongoing win/win client relationships. If you are a team player with a winning attitude looking for a fun environment that rewards achievement, we need to talk.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities
• Grow and diversify existing list of transitional accounts
• Develop new broadcast and digital business
• Understanding of broadcast and digital marketing concepts
• Ability to interpret and present data from Nielsen, Scarborough and ComScore
• Create compelling proposals customized around specific client needs/objectives
• Develop strategies and action steps required to exceed goals
• Interact professionally with clients and staff
• Handle high pressure with accountability
• Monitor collections on accounts
• Competence with standard business software and applications
3 years sales experience
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online