Assistant - Brands PR
ID Public RelationsNew York, NY
Full Time Job
ID, the leading independently-owned entertainment public relations and brand communications agency, seeks an exceptional Assistant to join their Brands Department in Los Angeles. The Brands Assistant will be responsible for providing administrative support to the department in achieving client objectives. We are looking for individuals who are highly organized, self-motivated fast learners and have excellent computer skills. Candidates must have excellent communication skills, both oral and written, strong interpersonal skills as he/she interacts with many people, ranging from colleagues to clients. The candidate able to maintain the highest level of confidentiality, have the ability to keep up with an extremely busy, fast-paced office, and remain composed in high-pressure environments with breaking deadlines. Must have at least 1 year previous experience at a PR agency or in-house PR department.
Specific responsibilities include:
• Service clients with press/media breaks
• Scan, photocopy and draft memos & letters
• Answer phones promptly and professionally
• Maintain press kits (including digital press kits) when appropriate
• Process client requests in a timely manner
• Process expense and mileage reports
• Take notes at all meetings
• Manage schedules/confirmations - meetings, meals, travel, etc.
• Attend events in support of client for experience and training - when approved
• Create and maintain client schedules (in coordination with counterparts and team members)
• Maintain client assets and in-office samples
• Work with supervisors to maintain and update all media lists on a timely basis.
• Coordinate mailings with team members in advance
• Certain press outreach as assigned by supervisor
Our synergistic culture revolves around the core values of respect, collaboration and personal growth, fostered by a supportive team dynamic, open communication and creative opportunity. Our passion for our work is matched only by our unbridled vision: we translate our ideas, insight and skills into results for our clients every day.
If your skill set matches our needs and you consider yourself an inspired and inspiring individual, we invite you to submit your cover letter and resume.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online