Summer Intern - Nyc Advertising
HuluNew York, NY
Full Time Unpaid Internship
Do you have a passion for Advertising and dream of working in a fun and fast pace environment? Hulu's Advertising teams work together to support advertisers who have committed to buy ad solutions and media targeting Hulu's audiences. We own the client and customer experience as we take them through their advertising campaign life cycle.
This is a great opportunity to be immersed in the digital sales and marketing world, learning about Hulu's products and customer solutions. The intern will interact and in most cases, coordinate with nearly every business unit in order to understand how we receive and fulfill those advertising buys. This affords an intern a unique experience with exposure to many parts of a big but still aggressively growing business, not unlike a rotational program, but within a tech company with a very big digital media business continuing to grow rapidly.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
• Fulfillment activities supporting display and video ad campaigns for Fortune 1000 advertisers, including planning, trafficking order entry, order fulfillment monitoring, analysis and optimization.
• Assist in the brainstorm and customization of proposals.
• Support of and partnering with Sales, Pricing & Planning, Operations, Research, and Integrated Marketing to drive tangible business results.
• Project contribution, including researching and prospecting new business, compile overview of competitive marketplace, process mapping, and staff work
WHAT TO BRING
• Coursework in Business Administration, with an emphasis in Production/Operational Management, E-Business, Marketing, and Organizational Behavior. Interest in Digital Media and Advertising.
• Pursuing a degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, Liberal Arts, etc
• Technical orientation: love of all things tech, including consumer websites, user interfaces, mobile & video game devices.
• Customer service mentality; professional communication skills with ability to articulate thoughts and concepts fluidly.
• Personality to quickly build rapport and build relationships.
• Comfort in a fast-paced and ever-changing media environment.
• Quick learner; critical thinking, analytical and problem solving skills.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint; ability to quickly learn software and tools quickly.
• Minimum GPA requirement 3.0 or higher
• Must be a currently enrolled student