Talent Acquisition Sourcer
HBONew York, NY
This opportunity is a temporary position (for approximately 6 months) open on our Talent Acquisition team to provide candidate sourcing, phone screening, and pipelining as well as some scheduling and administrative assistance. Successful candidates will have the ability to identify and assess high quality talent through the creation and deployment of innovative, contemporary recruitment tools and may also help facilitate the coordination of complex interview scheduling across all areas of HBO. We are seeking someone that is energetic, enthusiastic, and flexible to work in areas as needed.
• Review resumes, screen candidates (including pre-employment testing and reference checking as needed) and schedule interviews.
• Partner with Talent Acquisition Recruiter to gain a full understanding of business requirements in order to source, screen and assess top quality candidates for current and future hiring needs.
• Seek innovative ways to identify candidates via traditional and non-traditional avenues, including social media, and proactively maintain a pipeline of candidates for current and future hiring needs.
• Coordinate and schedule interviews with Recruiter and hiring teams, providing follow up to candidates and Recruiter, and provide administrative assistance for the Recruiter as needed.
• Assist with special HR projects as needed.
• Bachelor's degree with a concentration in Human Resources strongly preferred; demonstrated interest in Human Resources/Recruitment field
• 1-2 years sourcing and screening experience preferred. Experience identifying talent for Data Science, Big Data Analytics & Operational Analytics across multiple data sources is highly desired.
• Familiarity with applicant tracking and reporting systems (such as BrassRing) and thorough knowledge of web based recruitment strategies desired.
• Demonstrated ability to manage high volume recruitment activities for various professional levels.
• Collaborative ability to partner with Talent Acquisition Recruiter to meet the needs of the business.
• Must be able to analyze job descriptions to determine required qualifications.
• Self-starter with excellent written communication and interpersonal skills and a proven ability to cultivate strong business relationships and work within a team.
• Strong PC skills, including Microsoft Outlook, Excel, and Word required.
• Strong organizational and follow-up skills, demonstrated sense of urgency and attention to detail required. Must be able to multi-task and adhere to tight deadlines.
• Professionally manages information of a confidential nature.
About Us It's HBOSM
America's most successful premium television company, Home Box Office delivers two 24-hour pay television services-HBO®and Cinemax®. HBO continues to take advantage of the latest technological innovations with advancements that include the availability of HBO programming online though HBO GOSM and MAX GOSM, as well as HBO On Demand® and Cinemax On Demand® in HD. Just as HBO is a company noted for its commitment to excellence in the products and services it delivers to consumers, it makes the extra effort to create a work environment in which fairness, equity, trust, and individual responsibility are valued. HBO is committed to retaining and recruiting skilled and motivated employees, placing a priority on qualified team players who contribute to the diversity of their workforce. HBO offers competitive benefits to include medical, dental, vision, a matched 401(k) plan, flexible spending, a commuter benefit program and tuition reimbursement.
HBO is an equal employment opportunity employer. HBO does not discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. HBO also prohibits harassment of applicants or employees based on any of these protected categories.