Coordinator, Marketing & Creative
Gravitas VenturesEl Segundo, CA
Full Time Job
Gravitas Ventures is currently hiring a Marketing & Creative Coordinator for Theatrical, VOD, Digital film releases. This role primarily supports top film projects in North America as well as select Worldwide territories.
Gravitas Ventures, a Red Arrow Entertainment Group company, is a leading all rights distributor of independent feature films and documentaries. Founded in 2006, Gravitas connects independent filmmakers and producers with distribution opportunities across the globe. Working with talented directors and producers, Gravitas Ventures has distributed thousands of films into over a hundred million homes in North America - over one billion homes worldwide. Recent releases include Score: A Film Music Documentary; California Typewriter; Legion of Brothers; Katie Holmes' feature directorial debut; All We Had, Colin Hanks' All Things Must Pass; Being Evel from Academy Award-winning director Daniel Junge and producer Johnny Knoxville; and For The Love of Spock from Director Adam Nimoy.
• Work with sales, acquisitions, and home video to develop and execute marketing, sales and creative strategies on theatrical, VOD and
Digital releases, as well as film festivals.
• Oversee trafficking of marketing and creative campaign assets
• Manage approvals for all assets internally and externally with partners, filmmakers, sales companies and distributors
• Update overall marketing and creative calendar
• Coordinate marketing needs for events, screenings, premieres, festivals, etc.
• Execution of email and social marketing
• Create sell sheets and promotional material on new films for to use during sales pitch to operators, platforms, retailers
• Proficient with standard MS Office applications: Excel, Word, PowerPoint
• Proficient or Knowledgeable with the following: Keynote, WordPress, Adobe Photoshop, Final Cut Pro or Adobe Premiere
• Bachelor's degree required
• 2+ years experience in Film / TV Marketing or Communications
• Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to be a strong leader and team player internally as well as externally, serving as a studio liaison with filmmakers, studios and
• Prior project management experience
• Strong organization skills
• Reports to Director, Marketing & Creative
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online