Personal / Executive Assistant
Confidential Via Staffing FirmLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Job Title: Personal / Executive Assistant
City: Los Angeles, CA
Type: Full time - Direct-Hire
As of 1/4/2018
We are a staffing agency seeking an Executive / Personal Assistant on behalf of an A-List producer for television and film located in Los Angeles. We are seeking someone who has prior experience as this is not a trainable position.
WE WILL ONLY CONSIDER CANDIDATES ALREADY LOCATED IN THE GREATER LOS ANGELES AREA AND AUTHORIZED TO WORK IN THE UNITED STATES.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
• Managing calendar, including scheduling meetings
• Track phone and email correspondence
• Keeping a log of business contacts
• Assisting with the coordination of projects and events
• General office and administrative duties
• Will serve as a communications intermediary
• Keeping rolling calls and phone logs
• Maintain databases of contacts
Skills and Requirements:
• Must have minimum of 7 years experience as an EA / PA for a top entertainment agent or producer
• Thick skinned
• Agency or studio background highly preferred.
• Must be able to work long hours
• Must know names and players in the industry
• Heavy rolling of calls
• Mac savvy
• Composing emails
• Flexible able to provide 24/7 availability
• Able to travel
• Experience working out of a home
• Must like dogs
• Must be poised, detailed, and have great written / verbal communication skills.
Compensation: Salary $100k to $120k and great benefits
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online