Confidential Via Staffing FirmLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
We are a staffing agency seeking an Executive Assistant on behalf of a production company located in Los Angeles. We are seeking someone who has prior experience as this is not an entry level position.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
• Work with a team of other assistants and staff.
• Answering and directing a high volume of phone calls
• Maintaining database
• Keeping a phone log
• Interaction with directors, producers, executives via phone and email
• Scheduling meetings, managing calendars
• Be able to interact with various departments
• Effectively interact and communicate with all levels of employees
• Handle pressure in a professional manner
• Rolling calls
• Calendar Management
• Special projects as needed
Skills and Requirements:
• Must be able to interface at the highest levels of entertainment executives, CEO's of companies.
• Prior experience required (2-3 yrs minimum). Major talent agency experience preferred.
• PC / Mac, Outlook Calendar
• Interest in reading scripts, writing coverage, etc. as well as industry knowledge of digital platforms, social media, film/television production is a plus.
• Experience with phone logs, rolling calls, scheduling, booking local and domestic travel
• Looking for a minimum of 2 years of commiment
Compensation: 50K - 75K salary / + OT + Benefits
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online