Coordinator, Distribution & Sales, FM Int'l
FremantleMedia North America, Inc.Burbank, CA
Full Time Job
Senior Vice President, Distribution & Sales, FMI
As Sales Coordinator you will be part of a team responsible for maximizing US revenue across all platforms for all FremantleMedia International proprietary programs.
• With direction from the Sales executives create packages of FM content based on rights availabilities for client presentations and markets.
• Liaise with Sales and Legal to draft deal memos for closed agreements
• Input all final deals working with the DPS rights database system
• Ensure deals are signed and authorized in the system in a timely manner
• Track and maintain US Sales Tracker
• Participate in annual Budget including monthly Finance reporting
• Liaise closely with internal departments including Rights Management, Marketing, Finance, Global Content and Legal
• Set up new clients on DPS
• Maintain up to date customer contact list for Sales team and FMI global contact list
• Back-up support to Sales executive with administrative duties including booking conferences, travel and day-to-day calendar and phones
• Minimum 2 years administrative support experience, preferably within the TV licensing or Home Entertainment environment, either working within broadcast or wider entertainment industry/competitor.
• College degree preferred
• Strong MS Office skills
• Ability to work under pressure, within deadlines and in a small group environment.
• Ability to work independently
• Demonstrated passion for working in the entertainment field.
• Possess strong writing and editing skills
• Strong organizational skills and ability to manage multiple tasks and conflicting priorities
• Ability to clearly communicate with supervisors and colleagues and possess excellent interpersonal skills which will enable him/her to interact with a range of personalities and styles and be able to establish effective relationships at all levels of the organization
• In addition, must have strong problem-solving approach; be highly self-motivated, well-organized and have a strong work ethic.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online