Talent Relations Assistant
FoxLos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 1/8/2018 2:04:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Human Resources Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Talent Relations Assistant jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Talent Relations Assistant postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Talent Relations Assistant? The Talent Relations Assistant provides administrative support to the department. Duties include general clerical, receptionist and project based activities while dealing with highly confidential information. All activities are completed with direct input and supervision of Senior Vice President and Senior Director.
• Administrative Support
• Manage calendar and answer phones for Senior Vice President and department
• Prepare invoices and update weekly finance flash report
• Book travel, complete and prepare expense reports
• Oversee and manage intern hiring and projects for the department
• Greet visitors and arrange drive on parking passes for guests
• Ensure receipt, delivery and distribution of incoming/outgoing US Mail, UPS/FedEx packages, including pick-up/drop-off to package department
• Talent Relations
• Maintain binder of all current cast and staff/crew and talent and executive producer birthdays
• Purchase, wrap, distribute gifts for holidays, start of production, birthdays, awards, thank you's and create cards or signs to accompany gifts
• Create a bulletin and gift log to inform executives which talent/Executive Producers receive the gift, what the gift was, and why the gift was sent
• Arrange travel, hotels and cars for various events as needed
• Work weekends, early morning and late evening to assist on promo shoots, set visits, tapings, teen choice awards, etc.
• Weekend travel for events including Upfronts, sporting events, charity events, etc.
• Charitable Requests
• Manage incoming charitable requests; determine what will be offered (tickets, merchandise) for events, auctions, etc.
• Manage all Make A Wish (MAW) requests for FOX show, including working with designated contact at MAW and production to ensure appropriate set up and tickets are received
• Bachelor's degree and at least one year of administrative experience. Entertainment experience preferred
• Self-starter with the ability to communicate, prioritize, and multi-task effectively in a fast-paced environment
• Familiarity and an evolving knowledge of gifting trends and designers
• Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook, and internet searches
Fox Broadcasting Company (FOX), a unit of 21st Century Fox, is home to some of the highest-rated and most acclaimed series on television, including EMPIRE, THE MICK, LETHAL WEAPON, LUCIFER, GOTHAM, THE LAST MAN ON EARTH, NEW GIRL, BROOKLYN NINE-NINE, STAR, THE EXORCIST, THE SIMPSONS, FAMILY GUY, BOB'S BURGERS, HELL'S KITCHEN, MASTERCHEF, MASTERCHEF JUNIOR and SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE; as well as new series THE GIFTED, THE ORVILLE, GHOSTED, BEAT SHAZAM, LOVE CONNECTION and THE F WORD WITH GORDON RAMSAY; and upcoming series LA TO VEGAS, THE RESIDENT and 9-1-1. FOX airs 15 hours of primetime programming a week, as well as major sports and Sunday morning news. Through the FOX NOW app, FOX viewers can watch full episodes of their favorite FOX shows on a variety of digital platforms, while enjoying enhanced interactive and social capabilities around those shows. Download the FOX NOW app at www.fox.com/foxnow. To watch primetime programming live on the web, visit www.fox.com/live. ''Like'' FOX on Facebook at www.facebook.com/FOXTV and follow the network on Twitter @FOXTV. For additional information about FOX, please visit www.fox.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.