Spring Intern - Programming & Development Casting
FoxLos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 1/17/2018 6:50:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Spring Intern - Programming & Development Casting jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Spring Intern - Programming & Development Casting postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Spring Intern - Programming & Development Casting? Fox is proud to support a culture of creativity, entrepreneurial spirit and community that attracts the industry's brightest talent. The Fox Internship Program offers an exciting opportunity for you to gain practical experience while interning for one of the biggest media and entertainment companies in the world. You will have the opportunity to participate in real-world projects, which provides valuable work experience and leadership skills.
The Fox Internship Program provides mentoring and learning opportunities to help you develop your skills, network with Fox employees, and learn more about what it's like to work in the entertainment industry.
The Casting department at Fox Broadcasting Company oversees the guest casting of all on-air current shows throughout the year, approves all casting of pilots and also involved in scouting and creating relationships to bring fresh, new talent to FOX.
• The intern will be exposed to thousands of actors and their bodies of work, which will be extremely valuable in a career in casting.
• Will have ability to manage the phones and schedules of high level executives.
• Will learn to create relationships with talent, producers and other personnel that will transfer to other jobs in this industry.
• Strong interest in casting
• Positive attitude and extremely efficient work ethic is crucial
• Due to the high volume of data entry, strong computer proficiency is required
To participate in Fox's Internship program you must meet the following criteria:
• Applicants must be enrolled full-time in an undergraduate or graduate degree program at an accredited university and be sophomore status or above
• Be eligible to work in the United States without sponsorship by the Company.
Please submit a resume and a cover letter detailing your qualifications.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.