Spring Intern - Fan Engagement
FoxLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Unpaid Internship
The Fan Engagement intern for Franchise Management will have the unique opportunity to help define and manage digital destinations for our key franchise brands within the 20th Century Fox cinematic universe. Community efforts will leverage and build upon existing, thriving fan conversation around our iconic sci-fi titles. The Intern will support product and community management activities, designing and producing creative for social and hubs to engage these superfan audiences.
• Support Franchise site/apps including PREDATOR, ALIEN, PLANET OF THE APES, ICE AGE and future titles
• UX Design & Creative
• Provide technical design feedback on site/app UX
• Review and update visual branding across all interaction channels
• Build creative assets for franchise hubs, including page headers, formatted still images, etc.
• Content Creation
• Develop, present and produce creative content for various franchise titles, including gifs, memes, video mashups, sizzles, online trailers, animated poster art, etc.
• Version and format content for specific social platforms
• Provide back-up administrative support as needed
• Organize department files in shared Box drive
• Design/Graphic Design and Advertising majors preferred
• Portfolio required
• Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite (including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Premiere Pro, After Effects), Microsoft Suite, Keynote and Invision
• Knowledgeable of current Social Media and UGC platforms (Tumblr, DeviantArt, WattPad, etc.)
• Keen interest in film and storytelling
• Detail-oriented, proactive, self-motivated, and able to prioritize/maintain multiple projects at once
• Must be a team player with excellent interpersonal and written/verbal communication skills
• High level of personal responsibility and commitment
• Entertainment experience a plus
To participate in Fox's Internship program you must meet the following criteria:
• Applicants must be enrolled full-time in an undergraduate or graduate degree program at an accredited university and be sophomore status or above.
• Be eligible to work in the United States without sponsorship by the Company.
• Housing is not provided, so please have a housing option guaranteed before applying.
Please submit a resume and a cover letter detailing your qualifications.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.