Social Media & Digital Content Creator
This freelance position will create content, provide game coverage and help manage social media strategies and campaigns that engage and excite fans and support our business objectives.
• Provide game coverage across social media platforms for assigned games.
• Attend and actively contribute to brainstorming sessions.
• Coordinate with the Manager of Social Media & Communications to shape content and copy for digital and social platforms (foxsportsdetroit, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, YouTube).
• Organize and evaluate content for assigned games.
• Meaningfully collaborate with the brand partnerships.
• Be ready and willing to pitch in on content activations for special events coverage, fan events and marketing campaigns.
• Staying up to date with emerging platforms.
• Approximately 15 hours per week.
• Effective verbal and written communication skills, including social media copy writing and proofreading.
• Possesses a deep knowledge of Detroit Sports.
• Bachelor's degree and 1 year professional social media experience preferred.
• Must be able to work flexible hours, including evenings, weekends and holidays.
• Proficiency with social media platforms, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, YouTube, etc.
• Experience with online marketing, social media analytics tools and back-end systems.
• Ability to work as part of a high-functioning team in a fast-paced creative environment.
• Detail-oriented and ability to be organized while multi-tasking.
• Proficiency with technology platforms and graphic design software packages (Photoshop, Illustrator) required.
FOX Sports is the umbrella entity representing 21st Century FOX's wide array of multi-platform US-based sports assets. Built with brands capable of reaching more than 100 million viewers in a single weekend, FOX Sports includes ownership and interests in linear television networks, digital and mobile programming, broadband platforms, multiple web sites, joint-venture businesses and several licensing partnerships. FOX Sports includes the sports television arm of the FOX Broadcasting Company; FS1, FS2; FOX Sports Regional Networks, their affiliated regional web sites and national programming; FOX Soccer Plus; FOX Deportes and FOX College Sports.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Please send resumes to-Courtney.email@example.com
Job Type: Marketing
Location: Southfield, Michigan