Full Time Job
The YES Network, the #1 Regional Sports Network in the country, seeks a Receptionist for our Stamford, CT studio. This position serves as the primary person to greet clients and visitors, answer the main phone line, process incoming and outgoing mail and procuring office supplies for all departments. He/she must be welcoming and outgoing, as well as exhibit a professional demeanor. This a great opportunity for someone with a strong interest in working in a television production environment.
• Open the office and greet/direct all clients and visitors.
• Answer all general incoming telephone calls and route them appropriately.
• Responsible for Facilities maintenance, which may include, but not be limited to ordering supplies and refreshments, up keeping the appearance of the conference rooms, sorting/distributing mail, and handling any facilities/building related issues.
• Complete and submit expense reports for department.
• Review and code monthly invoices for processing.
• Work directly with Human Resources Manager on the planning and execution of company events and meetings as well as other ad hoc projects.
• Assist in various administrative and production duties as assigned.
• B.A/B.S preferred.
• Excellent interpersonal skills, phone etiquette, and customer service skills.
• Proactive team player.
• Responsive to internal and external client needs.
• Proficient with MS Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint.
• Previous experience in a fast-paced, high profile/entertainment environment preferred.
The YES Network, the most-watched regional sports network in the country in 12 of the past 13 years, owns the exclusive local TV rights of the 27-time World Champion New York Yankees, the Brooklyn Nets and Major League Soccer's New York City FC. YES, which has earned 402 Emmy nominations and 95 Emmy Awards since its 2002 launch, also televises original biography, interview and magazine programs, college sports and Manchester City soccer. YES has been named the 7th-most valuable sports business brand in the world the past four years by Forbes magazine.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.