FoxLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
This position directly supports SVP - TVD Business Affairs, VP - TVD Business Affairs & VP - Format Licensing in Twentieth Century Fox's Television Distribution division. The ideal candidate is a dedicated administrative professional whose goal is to enhance the effectiveness of the executives he/she supports. He/she will be expected to work collaboratively with others to enhance the efficiency and effectiveness of the workplace. He/she must be positive, organized and able to work under pressure to simultaneously handle a wide variety of activities.
• Complete a broad variety of administrative tasks for executives including: managing active phones and calendar of appointments; coordinating and scheduling in person meetings and tele/video-conference calls; creating and maintaining meeting agendas and notes; arranging complex and detailed domestic and international travel plans, itineraries, and agendas, including compiling documents for travel-related meetings.
• Prioritize tasks and handle matters expeditiously, proactively, and with follow-through to successful completion.
• Foster positive relationships with peers and colleagues across multiple divisions and be able to direct inquiries to the appropriate personnel.
• Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops and reviewing professional publications.
• Attend and participate in executives' staff meetings.
• Create, validate and submit executives' expense reports.
• Maintain office supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
• Maintain files and records, in both physical and digital formats, using various databases and repositories.
• Partner with other administrative professionals within the division as needed.
• Bachelor's degree or similar; multiple years of admin assistant/exec assistant work history ideal.
• Applicant must have excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Must have strong attention to detail and problem solving skills.
• Must be able to analyze information using a variety of internal and external systems.
• Advanced proficiency using Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint) a must.
• Sales Force experience is a plus.
• Foreign languages are a plus.
Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment (TCFHE) is the worldwide marketing, sales and distribution company for all Fox film and television programming, acquisitions and original productions on DVD, Blu-ray Disc Digital Copy, Video On Demand and Digital Download. The company also releases all products globally for MGM Home Entertainment. Each year TCFHE introduces hundreds of new and newly enhanced products, which it services to retail outlets from mass merchants and warehouse clubs to specialty stores and e-commerce throughout the world.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.