Assistant, Digital Products & Platforms
FoxLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
The FOX Digital Consumer Group is looking for an Assistant to manage the administrative needs of the SVP, Digital Products & Platforms and provide administrative support to two additional executives on an as-needed basis. This includes proactively managing calendars and day-to-day activities for the SVP, arranging a high volume of individual and team meeting schedules, managing expense reports, handling phones and proactively helping the SVP and other executives stay on track throughout the day. The assistant will also provide support for additional project or team-related tasks, including handling communications internally and with vendors; assisting the management/assembly of staff; ordering equipment and other necessities for the team; and working with other assistants on overall organizational support. The assistant is expected to anticipate, be proactive and play a major role in building and maintaining a professional and efficient work environment for both employees and guests in a fast-paced environment.
• Anticipate needs and coordinate daily activities for the SVP and two additional executives.
• Schedule and initiate meetings when necessary (e.g. assemble staff and dial-in to conference lines).
• Schedule conference rooms, conference calls, ensure set-ups for meetings and presentations are sufficient and ready for use.
• Arrange travel and prepare expense reports in a timely fashion.
• Interact with and coordinate various activities with internal and external business partners and vendors.
• Place orders for team and executives on an as-needed basis (equipment, food, etc.).
• Help maintain a positive and supportive work environment for all team members.
• Know who to call and quickly learn how to navigate FOX's internal systems to get things done.
• At least three years' experience as an assistant on a busy desk.
• The ability to anticipate and preemptively manage executive needs.
• Ability to multi-task and stay cool in a fast-paced environment.
• Meticulous organizational skills.
• Ability to communicate and interact effectively with all staff levels.
• Interest and experience in technology and/or digital media.
• Proficiency with Outlook/Excel/Word/PowerPoint, and working with numbers and spreadsheets.
• Enjoys and derives personal satisfaction from helping others.
• Bachelor's degree preferred.
The Fox Digital Consumer Group is a strategic business unit with a customer-driven focus that is leading the consumer-driven revolution in media and entertainment. The group is strengthening and improving Fox Networks' already successful TV Everywhere apps as well as developing, building and executing new consumer offerings that deliver fantastic Fox content in new and exciting ways.
Fox DCG is responsible for driving the development of platforms and capabilities and overseeing the ongoing enhancement and support of Fox Networks' existing apps and TV Everywhere, including Fox Now, FX Now, Fox Sports Go and the National Geographic TV Apps, as well as the creation of new direct to consumer TV products. Additionally, they work hand-in-hand with the network marketing groups to promote awareness, adoption and usage of our TV Everywhere offerings, guide strategy and business development for new offerings, and manage key partner relationships (including the integration with Fox's regional businesses in Europe, Asia and Latin America).
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.