Intern - Entertainment Fashion and Branding
First Access EntertainmentLos Angeles, CA
Part Time Unpaid Internship
First Access Entertainment is an entertainment management company based in Hollywood, working with talent in music, fashion and branding, film and TV.
We are seeking an ambitious and passionate intern looking to gain experience in the entertainment branding and fashion industry. You will be given hands-on, valuable experience and must have an interest in the entertainment industry, including music, fashion and pop-culture.
We are currently seeking an intern for college credit ONLY (proof required) who can commit at least 2/3 full days (10am - 6pm) per week, as well as some evenings when necessary. Your role will be office based, but will also involve out-of-office events e.g. Fashion Week/industry events. The internship will begin mid-January 2018 and last for a minimum of 3 months as required by your college.
Responsibilities will include:
• Scheduling meetings
• Administrative tasks such as creating expense reports and budgeting
• Assisting the branding team on projects in the office and at events
• Contributing creatively in the branding and fashion industry where possible
• Researching brands
• Excellent communication skills with a background in entertainment and fashion
• Must be enrolled in an accredited college and take the internship for credit only (proof required)
• Good knowledge of emerging Stylists/MUA
• Some experience interning with a Talent/Model/Casting agency
• On-top of celebrity and fashion trends
• Some experience in an administrative role preferred
• Reliable and punctual
• Good email and telephone etiquette
• Well-travelled/international preferred. Foreign language skills are a bonus.
• Strong Organizational skills
• Comfortable working with Apple Mac - own laptop required
• Keynote/Powerpoint skills
• MS Word and Excel proficient
• Reliable transportation (must have a car)
• Good knowledge of LA and be based in/near LA
If this sounds like you, please submit your application - we would love to hear from you!
Unpaid part-time internship.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online