Production Accounting Coordinator
Film 45Los Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Film 45, LLC, an unscripted production company, is looking for a full-time Accounting Coordinator on the Westside.
We currently have 5+ projects in the works (docu-series / unscripted) and are looking for the right person to join our growing financial team!
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
* Liaison closely with Production Managers, Line Producers, Controller and payroll company.
* Code and enter vendor invoices for multiple production companies.
* Ensure timely and accurate payment of wire requests, expense reports and invoices.
* Collect and review weekly payroll start forms / timecards for various projects. Work closely with payroll company to ensure accurate and timely paychecks. Knowledge of labor laws, payroll procedures and union vs non-union rules is helpful.
* Review and process monthly credit card transactions, code and record to the General Ledger.
* Reconcile bank accounts, petty cash accounts, credit card statements and intercompany loan accounts.
* Scan all incoming paperwork - invoices, payroll submissions, checks, etc to our online paperless system.
* Review monthly Cost Reports by project for comparison to budget.
* Assist the Controller with numerous projects.
Candidate MUST :
* Have an accounting degree and some previous accounting experience.
* Be a self-starter, with a confident and professional attitude.
* Possess strong organizational and time management skills; Be calm under pressure.
* Multi-task, prioritize areas of focus and meet deadlines.
* Be proficient in Excel.
* Have acute analytical skills with the ability to resolve issues and create solutions.
*Knowledge of Quickbooks Online is helpful. Knowledge of Global Vista or other production accounting software is a bonus.
Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life insurance are available. 401k as well. Compensation commensurate with knowledge / experience. $22-25/hr range, non-exempt.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online