Paid Intern - Film/TV/Media
Family Theater ProductionsLos Angeles, CA
Part Time Paid Internship
Family Theater Productions seeks interns for our tv, film, and media production company.
We are a Catholic media company on Sunset Blvd in Hollywood that's been creating content for over 70 years. In 1947, Servant of God Fr. Patrick Peyton CSC began a radio show starring a rotating cast of stars that included Jimmy Stewart, Lucille Ball, Bing Crosby, and more. In our tv and film projects since then, we've been blessed to work with people like George Lucas, James Dean, and William Shatner. And someday we'd love to be able to say we worked with you!
We are looking for enthusiastic interns with production, office, and multimedia skills. Our interns may participate in development, production, post-production, and social media work according to your skill level and length of internship. Office work may include basic administrative duties, answering phones, making copies, and running errands. Internships last one semester/quarter if you're still in school or three months if in an alternate program.
• Exceptional communication skills
• Passion for film, tv, and media
• Willingness to support Catholic-themed media
• Familiarity with PCs, Microsoft Office, and social media platforms
• Available to regularly come in 2 days/week or the equivalent (such as 2 half days + 1 full day, 4 half days, etc.) Office hours are M-F 9-5, but shoot days are longer.
The following are great but not required:
• Production experience
• Basic editing skills in Adobe Premiere
• Knowledge of After Effects or Photoshop
• Familiarity with Macs and their editing, production, and social media software
• Ability to come in more than 2 days a week
Thank you for checking out Family Theater Productions! We hope to hear from you soon.
A one-time stipend of $400 to be paid after successful completion of the internship program
• a resume outlining your previous work experience and any production experience you may have
• a sample of work in the form of a reel, portfolio, images, links, etc.
• Names, emails, and phone numbers for three references or three letters of recommendation. Via email:
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online