Faction EntertainmentLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Assistant Compensation: $33k/year, Health/vision/dental insurance, PTO
- A minimum of 2 years of professional entertainment/music industry experience, preferably in an executive assistant role
- B.A. Degree or equivalent experience
- Music Industry experience required
FACTION is a technology-enabled artist management company based in Los Angeles that is transforming the way talent, managers, and business partners interact within their ecosystem. FACTION provides its clients with a suite of centralized resources and services, unites them with a proprietary communication and information sharing platform, and creates a collaborative culture through equity ownership for everyone.
The successful candidate will be self-motivated, quick thinking, and able to juggle multiple and diverse responsibilities with a strong emphasis on organization and an unwavering attention to detail at all times. He/she must be friendly, have a positive, ''can- do'' attitude and be able to apply common sense and execute tasks with minimal direction. This is a demanding and fast moving position that requires someone who is able to exercise good judgment and is able to interact comfortably and skillfully with all levels of staff within and outside the company. Ideal candidate has day-to-day artist management experience, music industry experience, and understands the level of motivation and follow-through that is necessary to be successful in a start-up environment. You must be ready and willing to do anything and wear many hats with a smile on your face. Must love music and have a passion for entertainment!
What you'll need to succeed:
- Ability to work effectively with minimal direction
- Successfully juggle multiple projects simultaneously
- Superb follow-through and checks/balances skills
- Must demonstrate high degree of professionalism/client services and attention to detail with a warm smile and friendly demeanor
- Reliable, trustworthy, and exercises sound judgment
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to work enthusiastically across organizations, levels, and diverse personalities while applying the 'whatever it takes' attitude
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and other office productivity tools (email, calendaring, gmail), and willing to learn new technologies
Job Type: Full-time Salary: $33,000.00 /year
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online