FX NetworksLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
FX Networks is seeking a Coordinator responsible for accurate data entry and distribution of program schedules for the networks of the FX Networks Suite. The position provides data entry support to ensure the integrity of program information.
• Input program schedules across the FX suite of networks.
• Maintain internal programming schedule database system to reflect accurate program information for all on-air properties, including movie and series titles, loglines, TV ratings, traffic numbers and contractual terms.
• Distribute all required schedule versions both internally and externally.
• Assist with delivery request, and maintain tracking grid for FX Acquired movies library.
• Provide administrative support to the FX Network programming team, such as additional data entry requests, filing and assisting with other programming/scheduling projects.
• Bachelor's degree with 1-2 years of television scheduling experience preferred.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Good reasoning and problem-solving skills.
• Proficient with Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and database management.
• Demonstrated skill in developing and maintaining effective business relationships is necessary.
• The ability to multitask and work effectively under changing priorities and daily time constraints is required.
• The ability to adapt to change and disseminate programming information in a timely manner is essential.
FX Networks, a business unit of 21st Century Fox, is comprised of the networks FX, FXX and FXM and the video on-demand app FXNOW. FX, the flagship general entertainment basic cable channel, launched in June of 1994 and is carried in 90 million homes. The diverse schedule features a growing roster of critically-acclaimed and award-winning hit dramas series, including The Americans, The Strain, Taboo, Legion and the upcoming Snowfall; the critically-acclaimed limited series American Horror Story, Fargo, American Crime Story, FEUD: Bette and Joan and the upcoming Trust; and acclaimed hit comedy series including the award-winning Louie, Baskets, Better Things and Atlanta. In 2016, FX received a basic cable record 56 Emmy® Award nominations and a basic cable record 18 wins, including 9 for The People v. O.J. Simpson: American Crime Story. FXX, the newest network, launched in September 2013 and is carried in 85 million homes. Geared towards a young adult audience, the schedule features original series, movies, and acquired series. The channel is anchored by the acclaimed hit comedies It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, the Emmy® Award winning comedy series Archer, You're the Worst and the upcoming untitled Marvel's Deadpool animated comedy series. FXX is also the exclusive cable home to The Simpsons, the longest-running comedy in TV history. FXM (formerly Fox Movie Channel) was launched in October of 1994 and is now carried in 56 million homes. Its schedule features classic films during the day (FXM Retro), and contemporary box office hits and acclaimed, award-winning films in the evening, as well as short-form award-winning original programming.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.