Intern - Motion Graphics
Emporia EntertainmentNew York, NY
Part Time Unpaid Internship
Imagine working side-by-side with industry leaders in your field of study. Imagine building upon the skills you've learned in the classroom through real-world hands-on work experience. All that can happen if you apply for our internship!
Interning at Emporia Entertainment allows for the opportunity to gain true experience while working with our Motion Graphics department.
We are a dynamic production company with a studio and offices in Manhattan offering a wide range of pre-production, production and post-production services. Some of our specialties include fashion shows, music videos, documentaries, promotional videos, and artist branding.
- Portfolio of motion graphic work
- Strong design skills coupled with a detail-orientated approach to workflow
- Proficient in Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign
- Bilingual English/Spanish
- Currently enrolled in an accredited college or university and taking at least one class, or be a recent graduate of an accredited college or university.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online