Operations Executive - Experiential / Attractions
Confidential Via Staffing FirmLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Our client, a leader in virtual technologies and experiences, is looking for a seasoned Operations Executive to join its team! In this multifaceted role, you'll use your experience in attraction or retail operations to spearhead efforts to create destination guest-experience centers: you'll oversee site development, lead a national team of operations managers and employees, create and establish operational processes and procedures, and manage all licensing and franchising deals to ensure that all franchisees uphold company standards in delivering quality guest experiences. Working alongside senior management, you'll use your practical, hands-on knowledge to develop operational plans based on time and budget parameters, set pre-opening project timelines as well as weekly and monthly benchmarks to ensure all operational teams are on track, create a staffing model which maximizes the guest experience while adhering to financial goals, and monitor team performance to provide feedback and coaching when needed, to ensure employee growth and success. You'll also participate in the development of pricing strategies, promotions, and advertising campaigns to drive maximum revenue. This is an incredible opportunity to share your talents with a leader in an emerging space, and be a crucial member of the team driving consumer VR experiences!
You should have:
- a Bachelor's degree, with a minimum 10 years experience in the opening and management of technology enabled entertainment venues and/or multi-unit retail spaces or FECs
- top notch project management skills, including budgeting
- experience with the build, opening and execution of new attractions or experiences
- the proven ability to liaise with all levels of internal and external partners, and manage successful third party relationships
- thorough knowledge of and experience with the Microsoft Office Suite
- excellent communicative, collaborative, leadership, organizational, and interpersonal skills
- the ability to travel as needed
This is a full-time, onsite role in the Los Angeles, CA, area, with some travel required, and compensation around the 200K range, DOE. Relocation provided for the right candidate. For consideration, please send your resume
Eleventh Hour's mission is to change the perception of the staffing industry one client at a time. We care about people and we're passionate about finding great candidates amazing jobs with great clients. This business is about people and we take the time to understand the people we work with.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online