Sr. Information Security Specialist
Full Time Job
An employee filling the role of Sr Network, joining the Information Security Group, will work in a dynamic, fast-paced, technologically advanced broadcast and content distribution environment. They will be responsible for implementing and supporting security technologies and policy solutions that support ESPN's various production applications and end user services. In addition to securing traditional enterprise services, our infrastructure is a critical component for one of the largest digital production facilities in the world. As an integral member of our team, they will monitor and troubleshoot ESPN's enterprise security, application delivery and remote access infrastructure located worldwide. They will work with partners and peers across ESPN to ensure that network security best practices are being adhered to. This role also demands strong fundamental knowledge of networking concepts and the ability to drive complex troubleshooting for issues that span across security infrastructure and networking environments. Strong communication, organizational and interpersonal skills are also required. The right candidate will be passionate about network security and understand its ability to enable the business. They must be a self-starter with eagerness to work through often times complex technical problems. The daily goal will be to protect the confidentiality, integrity and availability of all ESPN assets and services. Focus will be placed on solid documentation and reducing operational exposure through automation and continual process improvement. This position offers an opportunity to contribute to the continued development of the current and future enterprise network security program for ESPN.
• Plan, implement and upgrade security measures and controls
• Protect digital files and information systems against unauthorized access, modification or destruction
• Maintain data and monitor security access
• Conduct internal and external security audits
• Manage network, intrusion detection and prevention systems
• Analyze security breaches to determine their root cause
• Install and manage appropriate tools and countermeasures
• Audit and maintain corporate security policies
• Penetration testing of applications and infrastructure
• Vulnerability and risk assessment
• Security assessments of network infrastructure, hosts and applications
• Digital Forensics
• Minimum of 5 years of experience in IT Security and/or networking.
• Knowledge of the following
• Identity and access management solutions
• Endpoint protection technologies and techniques
• Web application firewalls and intrusion prevention
• Knowledge of encryption - standards and methodologies
• Access control methodologies (MAC, DAC. RBAC)
• IDS/IPS systems, SIEM tools and network scanners
• TCP/IP, computer networking, routing and switching
• Solid troubleshooting skills
• Windows, UNIX and Linux operating systems
• Experience in the media or digital content distribution industries.
• Experience with coding and scripting to produce automated tools.
• Advanced understanding of enterprise architecture principles, industry standards and best practices.
• Advanced knowledge of the vulnerability research and exploit development process.
• Knowledge of risk assessment procedures, policy formation, role-based authorization methodologies, authentication technologies and security attack pathologies.
• Experience in large volume user environments supported by complex enterprise infrastructure.
• Associates Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
• 7 or more years of experience in IT Security and networking.
• ITIL training/certification.
At Disney, we're storytellers. We make the impossible, possible. We do this through utilizing and developing cutting-edge technology and pushing the envelope to bring stories to life through our movies, products, interactive games, parks and resorts, and media networks. Now is your chance to join our talented team that delivers unparalleled creative content to audiences around the world.
ESPN is an equal opportunity employer - Female/Minority/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity. Our goal is to create an inclusive workplace for all.