EJ Media GroupNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 7/11/2012 10:25:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Marketing Category
Search for Publicity Assistant jobs in New York-NY
Search all Publicity Assistant postings
Full Time Job
EJ Media Group is seeking a motivated, hardworking entry-level publicity assistant to join its growing team.
The ideal candidate must have previous pr experience at an agency (internship or full time), strong interpersonal skills, communicate and prioritize effectively, and be able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously in a fast-paced environment.
We are looking for a proactive, organized, detail oriented self-starter with excellent communication skills (oral and written). Applicants must have a successful track record of working under pressure, interacting with senior management, and handling confidential information. Experience of up to one year at a PR agency or past pr internship required.
- Tracking press coverage and compiling clippings
- Researching and compiling targeted media lists
- Drafting press materials (pitch letters, media alerts and press releases)
- Pitching client stories to the media and participating in creative brainstorms
- Creating and maintaining monthly client reports, digital press kits
- Working client related events as well as accompanying clients to interviews and red carpet events
- Administrative work including, but not limited to: answering phones, copying, faxing, handling deliveries, etc.
Tremendous opportunity for growth.
EJ Media Group is a New York City based public relations firm specializing in entertainment & lifestyle brands, not-for profits, personalities, hospitality/nightlife properties, and special events.