Talent Development Representative
DreamWorks AnimationGlendale, CA
This was removed by the employer on 1/26/2018 7:41:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Human Resources Category
Search for Talent Development Representative jobs in Glendale-CA
Search all Talent Development Representative postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Talent Development Representative? Responsibilities DreamWorks Animation's Talent Development Program is founded upon strong relationships with key university programs in art, animation and computer graphics. Every year, we work with a wide range of schools across the country, to identify students who might have potential as DreamWorks artists, production managers or engineers. Our team looks for talented students who are energetic, dedicated, resourceful and full of ideas. The Talent Development team is a proactive, positive, tight-knit team with a great sense of humor and passion for our work, and we are looking for a Talent Development Representative that will thrive in our environment! Our ideal candidate is outgoing, diligent and an effective interdepartmental communicator. So, what does a Talent Development Representative do? Read On….. Qualifications/Requirements Job Duties
• Full-cycle recruiting of engineering interns and artistic trainees -
• Facilitate feature animation and engineering internship programs
• Work with Talent Development Manager to develop University recruiting strategy for individual departments within Feature Production and Engineering.
• Creating and maintaining candidate records and tracking perspective candidates to build a pipeline for entry level hiring.
• Manage and foster relationships with key university programs in the art and computer graphics space through campus visits, industry courses, and special programming
• Create and deliver presentations to academic partners and students.
• Organize University Relations campus visits to Colleges and Universities within the US. This
includes arranging travel, handouts and working with schools directly to arrange all logistics of campus visit.
• Create and plan unique special events at the universities, conferences, and onsite at our studio locations.
• Work closely with our trainees providing support during their on-boarding and training.
• Other duties include managing support staff, and project management.
• Minimum of 3-5 years of campus recruiting experience in one or more of the following fields: Art, Animation, Digital Media, Computer Graphics or Engineering.
• The professionalism, charisma, enthusiasm, and knowledge to cultivate and hire junior talent into DreamWorks.
• Ability to work with both Creative and Technical Individuals
• Confident and proactive with excellent communication skills.
• Public speaking skills are a must.
• Proficiency with Google Apps (Mail, Calendar, Docs, etc.), Adobe Photoshop, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, HTML and Wiki.
• Applicant Tracking System experience a plus.
• Willingness and excitement to travel up to 50 % of time during peak travel season. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.