Social Content Producer
Disney ABC Television GroupBurbank, CA
Full Time Job
The Social Content Producer is responsible for developing and delivering social media content in a variety of formats to support audience engagement of Disney Channel, Disney XD and Disney Junior social platforms (including Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest and Snapchat). The role will include social creative concept ideation, graphic creation, asset coordination, editing, copy editorial development and content-related project management.
This person must be a creative problem-solver, a proven expert in graphics as well as other tools and technologies to serve the social audience. This person must be a team player who thrives in a fast-paced creative environment of multiple stakeholders. He/she will be able to create thumb-stopping visuals. He/she will partner day-to-day with the Managers, Social Strategy and Manager, Audience Development. This person will report directly to the Director, Social Strategy.
• Develop, sustain and deliver relevant social media graphic projects, as well as content ideas, and related assets
• Identify ''low hanging'' source footage and materials and the required tools and assets to quickly and efficiently repurpose the assets into compelling social media content
• Project manage key social media creative priorities – as directed by the Social Media Managers
• Lead ideation sessions that involve multiple creative/production teams and stakeholders
• Identify internal and possibly external creative resources that will expand and enhance our social media creative
• Write pre-production books, scripts, prepare edited video elements, gifs, memes and other assets
• Love and embrace – ''Get it done…quick, cheap, fast.''
• Assist with photo/promo/event based content gathering – as needed.
• Uphold standards for producing content for the social media platforms including tone, voice, style, interactivity, and conversation while being unique and specific to each platform.
• Work closely with internal teams on all aspects of video implementation, delivery and asset management
• Monitor and report to internal teams on trends within the social media creative and production technology landscape
• Minimum of 2 years' experience managing creative fulfillment process
• Experience with producing, publishing and marketing social media creative assets
• Understanding of video metadata, encoding, and data formats
• Passion for social and digital creative trends and technology
• Process-oriented with strong quality assurance and quality control skills
• Experienced with Apple suite of products, Final Cut Pro
• Proficient with Photoshop and Keynote, Avid / Adobe Suite
• An optimistic, proactive team player who can effectively prioritize and manage multiple creative projects
• Ability to manage aggressive deadlines and produce KPI-related results
• Ability to adapt quickly to new technology
• Strong presentation and communication skills
• Highly organized and detail oriented with exceptional sense of accountability
• BA or BS required, preferably with a background in Film, Design, Writing, Communications, and/or Marketing, or equivalent work experience
Equal Opportunity Employer Female/Minority/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity