Senior Finance Manager
Disney ABC Television GroupLondon, UK
Full Time Job
We are seeking a Senior Finance Manager, ABC Studios International to join our team based in Hammersmith on a permanent basis.
ABC Studios International is the international division of ABC Studios, a global leader in the development, production and distribution of entertainment content.
The Senior Finance Manager will lead financial processes and create strategic analyses to support decision-making; taking data and translating it into sound business recommendations that enable ABC Studios International to make nimble, actionable decisions.
Leading project teams will be critical and the role requires the ability to manage multiple projects and collaborate with multiple stakeholders across the Company.
The successful candidate will have a deep understanding of finance and accounting, and leverage this knowledge to grow the international business for ABC Studios.
Key responsibilities will include:
Business Planning & Decision Support
• Partner with ABC Studios International leadership to drive strategic recommendations and decision-making around business strategy, programming, production and distribution
• Analyse all aspects of operations, structure, and spending patterns to help identify opportunities with the goal of maximizing operational efficiency
• Partnering with ABC Studios executives to assess deal structures and provide recommendations
• Collaborating with other Walt Disney Company teams to pursue strategic initiatives across the portfolio
Financial Planning and Studios Support
• Assisting in the preparation of the ABC Studios International Annual Operating Plan, Long Range Plan, Forecasts, Closes, operating reviews, and other reporting as required
• Tracking the pacing and performance of productions and identify potential risks and opportunities
• Overseeing project funding requirements and manage all payments and business transactions for the studio
• Partnering with tax, controllership, treasury and other units to ensure compliance with policies and procedures
• Supporting development and productions with the management of costs, including tracking and reporting of costs
• Providing financial support for all business unit activities and business issues, also developing and tracking KPIs for productions across ABC Studios International
• Providing ad hoc operational business support
• Championing a culture of creativity, collaboration, diversity and innovation
• Professionally qualified (ACA/ACCA/CIMA/MBA)
• Proven experience in studio finance or media finance
• Strong financial planning and modelling experience
• Knowledge and experience with union/guild agreements
• Strong communication and presentation skills
• Ability to independently manage multiple projects and stakeholders in a start-up environment
• Experience in production finance is preferred
What we offer:
• Competitive salary
• Excellent benefits
Imagine the stories you can be a part of . .
Right to work in the UK:
Please note that all of our UK based roles require you to have the existing right to work in the UK