Manager - Brand Strategy & Sales Integration
Disney ABC Television GroupNew York, NY
Full Time Job
ABC News is hiring a Manager of Brand Strategy & Sales Integration. This person will be a key member of the team focused specifically on executing a new FY '18 offsite monetization strategy.
Reporting to the Director of Revenue Partnerships, this individual sits at the intersection of ad sales, production, and product, and will be focused on driving off platform content monetization.
The ideal candidate will create and implement new scalable opportunities across social platforms for ABC News and Good Morning America. He/she will also be responsible for supporting the Director and working closely on larger brand strategy initiatives, in addition to, working with our ABC News social, production, product and sales teams. He/she must be able to show attention to detail, strategic thinking and creativity.
The candidate will have strong project and account management experience in the marketing world, specifically social platforms, and will show a solid understanding of how to best drive engagement and interaction to drive revenue. He/she should also have experience in post-sale campaign management and have experience managing internal and external relationships. We are seeking an energetic hard-working candidate who loves working in a collaborative environment with different teams toward a common goal.
• Work with both internal and external teams to execute new digital sales opportunities across all ABC News social platforms
• Be the lead contact for key relationships with external vendors
• Coordinate with the ABC News social teams on distribution and promotional strategies for all branded content
• Oversee execution of off platform content campaigns, including managing media buys and recap reporting
• 5 years of experience, preferably at a news or social-related digital media capacity, interacting with multiple teams
• Proven track record at project management, developing and executing on off platform ideas to grow revenue and deliver results on campaigns
• Clear and effective written and verbal communication skills
• Understanding of ad sales, ad operations and campaign creation/management
• Ability to effectively interact with all levels of internal and external personnel
• Strong analytical and business skills
• Bachelors degree from accredited college
Equal Opportunity Employer – Female/Minority/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity