Disney ABC Television GroupNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 2/5/2018 9:53:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Broadcast News Category
Browse the Crew Category
Search for Associate Producer jobs in New York-NY
Search all Associate Producer postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Associate Producer? ABC News Digital Team is hiring an Associate Producer with Good Morning America.
This individual will be based out of our New York office, producing digital-first content for social, and mobile optimized platforms. The ideal candidate will have prior experience in video production, demonstrable video editing and producing experience, and a clear understanding of the difference between traditional media and digital-first content. Comfortable doing work behind the camera in the edit booth while featuring others in stories and packages. The Associate Digital Video Producer will have experience with branded content production, as well.
The job entails producing and editing content for web platforms and social media platforms. The Associate Digital Video Producer will work closely with other producers, and the Head of Video for Good Morning America Digital, as well as writers, social publishers, and broadcast producers.
• Conceive, write, edit and produce news and lifestyle videos for GMA Digital channels & Facebook pages.
• Participate and lead the video creation process from pitch to publish
• Produce scripts and video edits on tight deadlines
• Organize and schedule pre-interview or pre-shoots
• Conduct interviews with subjects (in person, on social, or remotely via Skype)
• Assist in conceptualizing series, evergreen content, and franchise ideas.
• Work as a team, and take direction as needed to fulfill project needs.
• Ability to conceive of and produce videos quickly, and be interested in analyzing the results of their work.
• Able to bring new ideas and concepts to the team on a regular basis
• Proven track record producing for social and mobile
• Minimum three years of experience in video production
• Minimum one year experience editing in Adobe Premiere producing online ready content
• Minimum one year experience shooting with a DSLR camera
• Minimum one year experience working in Photoshop
• Must be able to provide clips of day of and longer form stories
• Must have at least two years of experience producing digital content for multiple social platforms
• Write and design for videos for the digital and social media audience
• Ability to work on deadline, under pressure, and juggle multiple projects at one time
• Experience in news or lifestyle media
Degree in Journalism, Video Production, Film, or related fields from a four year accredited college or university
Master's degree in film, journalism, or a related field.
Equal Opportunity Employer--Female/Minority/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Apply Now This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.