Technical Project Manager
Deluxe EntertainmentBurbank, CA
Full Time Job
The global leader in digital services and technology for content creation and delivery, Deluxe has been a trusted partner to Hollywood studios, independent filmmakers, TV networks, online content producers, brands, and anyone looking to bring stories and
experiences to audiences, for more than 100 years.
Deluxe Creative companies house the world's top talent. Deluxe Delivery enables content creators and providers to get their content to the world – in any format. With headquarters in?Los Angeles and New York, and operations in 25 key media markets worldwide,
Deluxe relies on 8,000 of the industry's premier artists, experts, and innovators.
Our company values are:
• Be Pioneers – We innovate and push for boundless creativity through curiosity
• Pursue Diversity – Different views and experiences are advantages. Our global presence gives us perspectives that drive better business
• Act with Integrity – We are honest and forthright in our dealings. Building trust builds a better company
• Take Ownership – We are accountable for ourselves, our colleagues, our clients and our company
• Collaborate – Together we are stronger. We deliver more success through shared goals and mutual support
• Exceed Expectations – We understand our colleagues' and clients' needs and always exceed expectations
We currently have a position for a Technical Project Manager
The position is located in Burbank.
The Technical Project Manager will be responsible for managing on-boarding off new opportunities into the Deluxe workflows. The person successful in this role will understand the Deluxe Media workflows and each client's unique specifications as well as the
specification of all content providers that we work with.
The Project Manager must be adept at relationship building and ongoing collaboration. This person must have excellent project manage skills, technically knowledgeable on digital media workflows, can create and manage the execution of project plans. They must
be an effective communicator internally and to our customers and partners, be well organized, a strong leader, work well in a team environment, and can facilitate multiple projects in a fast-paced environment. This person should build trust across all teams
and look for opportunities to celebrate the success of the teams.
• Daily Management and coordination of all technical and logistical aspects of a project including timelines, risks, risk mitigation strategies, action items and change requests.
• Work closely with Customers to gather requirements specific to their operational workflows
• Hold regular meeting with Customer, communicate status, manage expectations
• Manage change request and SOWs from the customer
• Working with Sales Engineering, Development and Operation integration to capture operational readiness requirements
• Oversee the integration between Deluxe and customer systems, and ultimately delivering the products and services specified in the agreement
• Manage the Content provider on-boarding process, understanding specification of the content provider assets, acquiring test asset, working with the Operation s integration team to process and deliver test asset to our customer. Getting approval of the test
• Work with operation Integration to move the new customer into Production
• Working with POs on user stories and scheduled to delivers the automation for new customer requirements
• Manage trouble shooting of content delivery issues, ensure RCAs a recreated and corrective actions put in place
• Proactively communicate and manage project details to internal stakeholders and vendors.
• Provide regular status updates, manage project schedule, maintain and drive closure of action registers, track content forecast and delivery
• Work closely with internal product owners to ensure customer require product requirements are documented and delivered on schedule.
• Organize and distribute work assignments to functional areas through organization.
• Ensure projects are being completed on time and the quality of work is consistent with client expectations.
• Must be able to interact and communicate with people at all levels in the organization.
The ideal candidate will possess the following knowledge, experience, and skill-set:
• Bachelors in Computer Science, IT Management, or similar curriculum.
• 8+ years of technical project management experience.
• 5+ Year of working with large MSO, Telcos, OTT Companies
• 5+ years of digital media operational workflows, Video, audio and Metadata specifications expertise
• Expert knowledge of Project Management methodologies and tools, and the software development and project management life cycles.
• Ability to thoroughly understand complex business and technical issues surrounding each project and influence cross-functional teams without formal reporting structure authority.
• Excellent teamwork, written and verbal communication skills. Skilled at resolving problems and conflicting priorities and situations.
• Highly organized and be able to work in a fast-paced environment. Must be able to manage multiple projects at the same time.
• Flexibility to work extended hours and/or weekends to meet project deadlines.
• PMI/PMP Certification.
• Experience in an organization that adopts Agile (e.g. Scrum, Kanban, etc.) is highly desired.
• Experience in the media & entertainment industry is highly desired; especially related to digital audio, digital video, multimedia, and consumer electronic devices.
If you're an independent thinker with a high level of ingenuity and the above qualifications, then we'd like you to join our team!
We offer competitive pay and benefits program, including: medical, dental & vision coverage, vacation & sick leave, 401(k), and more.
Deluxe's policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against, on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national
origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances.
Deluxe will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and federal law.
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will ensure an
equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on Deluxe. Please inform the company's personnel representative if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.