VP of Film Publicity
DDA Public Relations Ltd.West Hollywood, CA
Full Time Job
***PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU HAVE FILM PUBLICITY EXPERIENCE***
We are a Global Entertainment Public Relations Firm with a focus on film and TV looking for a Vice President with experience in Corporate Communications, US theatrical campaigns, as well as film festival work (both on the film and corporate side). This position requires a confident, highly organized individual with excellent written and verbal communication skills who will take the lead in liaising with clients, producers/filmmakers and media - in addition to pitching new business opportunities. A PR pro who is strategic, creative and passionate with out of the box thinking. A strong leader who can help manage a team with the ability to get their fingers dirty and lead film campaigns - at festivals such as Toronto, Berlin, Cannes, Toronto or a US theatrical release. Strong relationships in the industry with trade and film press is a must. Able to lead clients and projects in terms of day-to-date activities, and develop and execute strategy in maintaining year-round retainer corporate clients.
• Responsible for maintaining project and press relationship
• Accountable for project outcomes and managing employee work throughout campaign duration
• Review all campaign strategies, press releases and media campaigns to ensure on-point communications
• Provide on-going strategic counsel to all senior clients
• Respond to new client directives and expectations
• Determine client expectations and develop strategies based on their input, budgets and campaign goals
• Supervise execution of multi-component press campaigns and analyze results to determine next steps
• Ensure that all responses to journalists and media inquiries are on-campaign
• Anticipate industry changes and develop creative solutions
• Refine new business pitches and lead presentation for large account opportunities
• Present campaign strategy and executional plan to clients
• Define fees and scope of work with clients
What You'll Need:
• Solid press relationships
• 10+ years of relevant experience, preferably in the Film PR space
• Extraordinary devotion to collaborative teams
• Organizational skills and a fanatical attention to detail
• Sound knowledge of the film entertainment industry
Who we are:
Leading global film and entertainment communications agency, offering a bespoke service and a truly worldwide reach for the creative industries. From offices in London and Los Angeles, and affiliates throughout the world, we provide creative and insightful strategies and turnkey campaign solutions for film, television, corporate entertainment groups and brands.
Benefits & Perks: • 100% employer paid medical, dental, vision and life insurance • Generous vacation allowance • Casual dress • Adjustable sit-stand desks • Snacks Salary: Negotiable depending on experience
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online