Social Media Manager
Create AdvertisingCulver City, CA
Full Time Job
Create Advertising Group is an award-winning entertainment marketing agency that specializes in fulfilling the creative needs of film, television, gaming and branding clients. Create prides itself on passion. We seek talented, driven people who will add a unique voice to our exceptional work. Located in Culver City, we provide a creative, fun, and informal working atmosphere.
Create is seeking a Social Media Manager to assist our digital department in developing and overseeing the strategy, creation, and execution of our social media campaigns. The ideal candidate has a love for social media and community engagement, strong program management skills, and a passion for creative writing.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
• Day to day project management, social media content calendar creation and community management, and campaign analysis
• Strategize, develop and optimize social media campaigns for the greatest organic engagement/reach across platforms
• Work with a variety of content development resources (video editors, graphic designers, copywriters, etc.) to develop social content
• Collaborate with all other marketing departments to ensure all campaigns stay on brand
• Recommend and assist in developing outside the box ideas for influencer outreach programs and events
• 3-5+ years experience working with social media role preferably in digital media
• Strong creative writing skills, attention to detail and ability to communicate in a variety of voices and tones
• Familiarity with social media platforms, as well as passion for innovation and discovering emerging platforms
• Strong customer service skills, organization and project management skills with a ''can-do'' attitude
• Must have excellent skills in MS Office Suite (Outlook, Excel, Word), Keynote and social campaign management tools for prescheduling social calendars and post copy
• Must be able to work well under time constraints
• Willingness to learn and adapt to new responsibilities
In addition to an excellent benefits package, Create provides well-stocked kitchens, a casual working-environment, and has a thriving employee appreciation social calendar. We are also a dog friendly company. Create is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other protected characteristics.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online