Assistant Video Coordinator
Connecticut SunUncasville, CT
Full Time Job
This position is responsible for supporting the Connecticut Sun coaching staff with all video related needs and other duties as assigned.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities: includes but not limited to:
• Breaks down film of opponents and creates scouting reports using SportsCode, JustPlay and Synergy
• Breaks down film of Connecticut Sun games and individual players for self-scouting purposes
• Works closely with Assistant Coaches on scouting and game preparation
• Edits live action for in-game analysis
• Handles video needs during home games including opponent's live stream, DVDs and referee needs
• Works remotely to assist when the team is traveling
Minimum Education and Qualifications:
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• One year of experience as a coach or video coordinator
• Working knowledge of the WNBA and its teams
• How did you hear about this job?