ConfidentialLos Angeles, CA
We are a web content company in Los Angeles seeking a Production Manager
Job duties will include, but not be limited to:
- Planning and organizing production schedules
- Responsible for handling shoot logistics such as ordering gear, obtaining location
agreements, and dealing with the locations needs, ordering lunch, and making sure
crew are on task.
- Typing up and distributing call sheets
- Assessing project and resources requirements
- Estimating, negotiating, and agreeing to budgets and timescales with production
- Determining quality control standards
- Overseeing production processes
- Responsible for organizing and submitting payroll, other releases and
- Fill-in and distribute call sheets, production reports, and time cards.
- On smaller shoots assist director with set dressing, props and wardrobe.
- Comfortable with managing multiple shoots
*Bonus points if you have experience with Live production
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online