Production Accounting Clerk
Full Time Job
- Immediate need (position to start in 1-2 weeks)
- Perform all tasks related with the preparation, processing, and completion of time-sensitive payroll
- Responsible for protecting the business and our clients by keeping information confidential and secure.
- Ability to assist with Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable
-Preparation of budgets, forecasts and cash flows
-Monthly, quarterly and annual financial closes, including timely financial reporting
- Timely production of statutory and internal financial reports
- At least 2 years of experience in payroll processing or payroll accounting preferably in the Entertainment Production industry.
- Ability to work effectively with a team
- Ability to meeting strict deadlines
-Highly organized and great attention to detail
- Strong working knowledge of PC and MAC systems, not limited to Microsoft Office
- Quick learning ability and deep understanding of technical products/systems
- Ability to develop strong working relationships and ability to work with personnel from all levels of organization
-V5 and EASE Experience
-Must have a positive attitude/outlook
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online