Product Manager / Coordinator
Full Time Job
We are looking for an enthusiastic Product Coordinator to join one of the leading independent, electronic dance music labels.
• Maintaining and managing detailed projects, ensuring correct and timely delivery of all music and marketing assets for the promotion and distribution of music releases whilst sticking to marketing budgets, P&L's and delivery timelines.
• Communicating and coordinating marketing timelines between artists, managers and all teams internally and externally to ensure the best possible product chart positions and sales for the label.
This role will be busy and demanding, and require both creative flair and an ability and enthusiasm for administration. An eye for detail will be essential, as will a strong knowledge of online trends and tools, and social networks. Good knowledge of and enthusiasm for the electronic dance music scene will also be important. Though not required, basic online/digital/ design skills (Photoshop) would be considered a plus. The position will be based in London, UK.
We are a small, but well-respected independent label, spearheaded by one of the key names in the industry, releasing EDM/electronic dance music/house music by A-list artists.
• Facilitate digital singles deliveries, setting up releases and ensuring logistical release processes run smoothly and effectively.
• Presenting and coordinating thorough and detailed marketing plans developed along-side the wider label team to artists and managers whilst implementing creative ideas and experience into the overall projects.
• Maintaining our promo pool and contact lists and coordinate weekly music pitches to A-List DJs, influencers and music platforms.
• Briefing, collecting and archiving all necessary music marketing assets (single artwork, video, viral content).
• Structuring and maintaining internal databases and catalog sheets.
• Creating detailed reports of all marketing work on individual campaigns, to ensure that all results are communicated to PR, external marketing agencies, label and artist management.
• Coordinating marketing teams; hiring PR, radio etc, driving, monitoring and motivating external agencies, enhancing their work via your own relationships with radio and press, and managing the wider team on releases to ensure effective work.
• Must be highly motivated and a self-starter.
• Team player, and have the flexibility to work on many different aspects of the role at any one time, sticking to tight deadlines.
• Flexibility to work outside of office hours if necessary.
• Excellent organizational and product management skills.
• Excellent relationship-building and relationship-management skills and the ability to deal with difficult situations with tact and diplomacy.
• Strong communication skills, written and oral.
• Proven knowledge of charts, trends and artists.
• In depth knowledge and ability to think creatively.
• Affinity for electronic dance & chart music.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online