ConfidentialCulver City, CA
Full Time Job
The Operations Manager wears many hats at this busy, growing entertainment company. They will report to the President and the CFO of the company. We are looking to enhance the operational procedures, performance, and efficiencies in our current building with an eye toward continued expansion.
Some responsibilities will include office/building management, office overhead budgeting and costs. HR duties and management of entry level office staff.
Attention to detail, presentation, and high end design aesthetics are key. Experience in remodeling, build outs and construction are a plus. Must have at least 3 years office management experience at a medium to larger sized company.
Other Responsibilities Include:
* Forecast requirements; prepare an annual budget; schedule expenditures; analyze variances; initiating corrective actions
* Manage relationships with key operations vendors
* Track vendor pricing, rebates and service levels
* Review and approve all operational invoices and ensure they are submitted for payment
* Recruit, select, train, assign, schedule, coach, counsel and discipline assistants and entry level employees
* Communicate job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising and reviewing job contributions to assistants and entry level staff
Operations Manager top skills & proficiencies:
* Conflict Management
* Business Negotiation
* People Management
* Presentation Skills
* Reporting Skills
* Budget Development
* Critical Thinking and Problem Solving Skills
* Planning and Organizing
* Communication Skills
* Influencing and Leading
* Team Work
* Stress Tolerance?
Competitive Salary and full benefits package
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online