Full Time Job
Job Description - The Office Manager will oversee daily operations of a busy production office in all areas of workplace services including reception, common areas, and facilities. The ideal candidate should possess a cost-conscious, ''roll up your sleeves'', team player mentality. Prior Office Coordinator/Manager experience is preferred.
• Manage the Office PA's and Receptionist
• Order and maintain kitchen and office supplies including inventory and cost control
• Keep print areas and kitchens organized and stocked
• Distribute all incoming mail and deliveries and send all outgoing mail
• Track overhead costs and process invoices
• Handle space planning, tracking, move coordination and new hire space accommodations.
• Onboard new freelance or staff hires
• Provide coverage of front desk when needed
• Work with facilities for any building/maintenance needs
• Manage storage facilities
• Plan office events (premiere parties, screenings, lunches, birthdays, etc).
• Other duties as assigned
• 2-3 years of relevant work experience, preferably within entertainment industry
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office
• Customer service focused with a proactive approach
• A professional telephone manner
• Flexible and able to prioritize and organize a heavy workload
• Must have ability to be discrete and maintain confidential information
• Must be organized, detail oriented, reliable and work independently
Job Code: burbank
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online